North Lincolnshire SENDIASS

Financial support

Although here at SENDIASS we don’t give information, advice or support in relation to finances or financial support, we recognise that families of children and young people with SEND are sometimes disproportionately effected financially and may need some additional financial support, SENDIASS can signpost you to services who can provide information on what is available.

This could include things such as disability living allowance (DLA), Personal independence payment (PIP), financial support in post 16 education, disability grants, support if your child or young person has regular stays in hospitals and support for careers, such as careers allowance.

Helpful links